|CAT --> FROZEN --> MAINTENANCE AND STRESS CAT FOOD
The ABADY FORMULA complete and balanced, fresh frozen, cat food represents a unique and skillful blend of two often opposed philosophies: The Strongly Scientific, where nutrient patterns, levels and utilization are determined by the scientific method, and the Traditional-Empirical approach which emphasizes the importance of maintaining the species-appropriate character of the ration, using the very best and the freshest ingredients and steadfastly avoiding artificial, non-nutritive elements, such as preservatives, coloring or flavoring agents
SIZES: 14OZ. - 3LBS
Crude Protein Not less than 13.4%
Crude Fat Not less than 8.0%
Crude Fiber Not more than 0.2%
Moisture Not more than 75%
Ash Not more than 1.%
Calcium Min. 0.2 % Max. 0.3%
Phosphorous Min. 0.2 % Max. 0.2%
Beef Kidney, Beef Lung, Beef Muscle Meat, Whole Chicken, Water, White Rice, Beef Fat, Beef Liver, Safflower Oil, Beef Meat & Bone Meal, Torula Yeast, Salt (Sodium Chloride), Whole Dried Egg, Choline Chloride, Inositol, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Source of Natural Vitamin E), AsorbicAcid (Vitamin C), Vitamin A Acetate, Niacinamide, Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Cholecalciferol (Source of Vitamin D3), d-Calcium Pantothenate, Natural Vitamin A, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Para Aminobenzoic Acid, Biotin, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin Concentrate (Source of Vitamin B12), Phytonadione (Vitamin K1)
• NO VEGETABLES, Raw vegetables are not digestible & may interfere with the assimilation & absorption of all other nutrients in the ration.
• NO SUGAR, NO MOLASSES
• NO BEET PULP, NO TOMATO POMACE, NO GUTTEN and like ingredients. They contain toxic elements, interfere with nutrient availability creating
deficiencies, reverse normal digestion and interfere with growth and reproduction.
• LOW FIBER
• NO ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES ADDED
• FINEST FATTY ACID COMPOSITION Contains: safflower oil, and beef fat
• MINERALS DERIVED FROM GROUND BONE
• SMALL QUANTITY OF COOKED WHITE RICE is included to help balance glucose levels and insure the growth of young puppies, particularly those of the small and tiny breeds.